- Plan and direct a team to achieve company’s goals and sales target
- Identify areas for improvement and work with relevant departments to streamline the workflow for enhancing efficiency and customer experience
- Collect market update information for management that facilitate recommendation of new services
- Handle customer’s enquiries in professional manner and follow up loan applications.
- University graduate is preferred
- 8 years relevant experience in mortgage sales, with minimum 3 years' experience in supervisory role
Proven frontline experience in financial services with outstanding track record
Strong service and sales oriented, with good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
We offer good prospects, medical scheme, decent salary and high year-end bonus.